Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) lessons in London Ontario
Learning Stand Up Paddleboarding with LondonSUP gives you a safe and easy way to start a new watersport right here in London in one of the city’s Indoor Pools!
DOWNLOAD our Indoor Lesson Flyer for all our class dates, times, prices, program codes, and REGISTRATION information.
What does LondonSUP teach indoors?
SUP Introductory Lessons
Basic safety skills first, for your sake and your paddle-buddies. How to carry a board and how to fall off one.
In your first lesson you’ll learn how to find the sweet spot on the board for best balance. You’ll also learn the right stance and body posture for more power and less fatigue.
Of course every beginner needs to know how to get on the board and move from a crouch to a standing position. You will also learn the strokes every paddleboarder needs to manage a variety of wind and wave conditions.
You may not be a pro after 90 minutes, but you’ll have a great time learning. And most people leave LondonSUP with the skills to take out a board on their own next time, or join one of our group SUP Socials. It’s even more fun with friends.
SUP Intro Lessons: $30/person/per class + HST ($35 for non-residents)
- Nov. 4, 4:15-5:45pm, Code 291260, Aquatic Centre
- Dec. 2, 4:45-6:15pm, Code 291261, Carling Heights
- Jan. 6, 4:15-5:45pm, Code 291262, Aquatic Centre
- Feb. 3, 4:45-6:15pm, Code 291263, Carling Heights
- Mar. 12, 5:15-6:45pm, Code 291265, Aquatic Centre
- Mar. 14, 5:15-6:45pm, Code 291266, Aquatic Centre
- April 7, 4:45-6:15pm, Code 295231, Carling Heights
- May 26, 4:45-6:15pm, Code 298206, Carling Heights
Sign Up Today!
There are three ways, you can register: